Dr. Tariq Siddique – Soil Chemistry -Environmental Microbiology
- Dr. Eva Lakova. Postdoctorate. VSB-Technical University Ostrava, Czech Republic. Acid mine drainage potential of mature fine tailings. Supervised 2013/5 – 2013/9.
- Almas Khizer. PhD student. University of Poonch, Rawalakot, Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Pakistan. Minimizing greenhouse gas (nitrous oxide) from agricultural land. Supervised 2019/03 to date.
- Nienke Kirchhubel. PhD student. DTU Management Engineering, Technical University Denmark. Addressing inorganic chemicals in life cycle impact assessment. Supervised 2018/05 – 2018/08.
- Nida Kanwal. PhD student. Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan. Biodegradation of vulcanized rubber. Supervised 2013/5 – 2013/10.
- Muhammad Humair Ahmad. PhD student. PMAS Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan. Application of geo-statistical techniques for spatial analyses of micronutrients in Pakistan soils. Supervised 2013/2 – 2013/8.
- Shuli Li. MSc student. Biological Engineering, Chengdu University China. Anaerobic biodegradation of hydrocarbons. Supervised 2018/03 – 2019/02.
- Veronica Owens. Undergrad student. The Sir Sandford Fleming College of Applied Arts & Technology, Peterborough, ON, Canada. Molecular characterization of microbial communities involved in hydrocarbon biodegradation. Supervised 2018/09 – 2018/12.